- RSS Channel Showcase 2296189
- RSS Channel Showcase 7938199
- RSS Channel Showcase 6485649
- RSS Channel Showcase 1642237
Articles on this Page
- 07/11/11--03:37: _Business Travellers...
- 11/14/11--21:06: _Optimizing to Impro...
- 11/20/11--19:38: _Social CMO’s to Lea...
- 12/01/11--12:04: _Tablets relegates t...
- 04/11/12--23:36: _5 Lessons Marketers...
- 05/31/12--05:50: _Customer Engagement...
- 10/16/13--04:59: _Google’s In Depth A...
- 01/14/14--03:09: _Google Helpouts: Re...
- 02/25/14--23:39: _LinkedIn invites yo...
- 10/16/14--02:27: _4 reasons why being...
- 11/09/16--23:34: _Revisiting Sun Tzu’...
- 02/13/18--09:33: _17*24? Ask this fro...
- 04/18/18--12:37: _Marketers, What You...
- 05/11/18--14:42: _Marketers: Never fo...
- 05/18/18--10:52: _Google dedicates en...
- 06/08/18--17:02: _How to use Pinteres...
- 07/11/11--03:37: Business Travellers’ Turbocharged with New Online Tools
- 11/14/11--21:06: Optimizing to Improve your Quality Score
- 11/20/11--19:38: Social CMO’s to Lead the New Brand Experience
- 12/01/11--12:04: Tablets relegates the Mouse’s Tail
- 04/11/12--23:36: 5 Lessons Marketers can Learn from Instagrams Acquisition
- 05/31/12--05:50: Customer Engagement: A Priority for Success
- 10/16/13--04:59: Google’s In Depth Articles:Can you leverage from the change?
- 01/14/14--03:09: Google Helpouts: Real Time help transformed-Forever!
- 05/11/18--14:42: Marketers: Never forget that we are at war
- 06/08/18--17:02: How to use Pinterest to drive high-volume traffic on auto-pilot
When a business traveller posted a photo of a moldy coffee pot in a hotel room of one of the company’s preferred hotel suppliers, the photo meant that the agent had to act quickly, both to assure the traveller that … Continue reading
For search marketers to compete in a competitive pay-per-click landscape and curtail keyword price inflation, campaigns must evolve with search algorithms that increasingly take into account site-side factors such as landing page relevance. We all know that Google’s got this … Continue reading
One of the most exciting aspects of the emerging market shifts is that we find ourselves living through an underlying power called the social technology – where collaboration and influence through social networking is said to pilot the biggest impact … Continue reading
Tablets offer a different style of browsing, and web owners must improve its experiences, Forrester says. Forrester Research Inc. predicts that tablet sales will grow from 10.3 million devices in 2010 to 44 million in 2015. And as the tablet … Continue reading
Unless you’ve been trolling in some ‘Enchanted Woods’ this past 24 hours, it’s likely that you’ve heard about the latest gung ho from the tech world – the acquisition of the photo genius, 12 people, San Francisco based company called … Continue reading
With greater access to information, more sensitivity to price, and a by the shrug manner to advertising, today’s customers are harder to win and keep. The key to acquiring and retaining customers in this environment is to engage them – … Continue reading
At a time when short, punchy content, laden with crispy one liners (private only to copywriters earlier) was charming the readers, boosting their web appetite; Google turned over anew leaf on 6thAug 2013. Away from all the earlier modifications to bring … Continue reading
It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
Looking for a quick rescue from a ‘chocolate making-gone gooey’ situation, tinkering with your forlorn grandfather Piano for the right notes, gearing up for the most effective lower abdominal workout or if it’s about grasping the subtext of an English classic–with a mantra,‘real help from real people in real time’, Google Helpouts is all set to get you sorted.
Now LinkedIn intends to catapult all the followers’ into the league of followed, by letting them share the platform with opinion makers like Barrack Obama, Bill Gates, Meg Whitman, Sir Richard Branson, etc. Simply put, LinkedIn is extending the access … Continue reading
Young, inexperienced, new blood can sometimes achieve what many practiced, knowledgeable, wise ones can only dream of. Think of Facebook, Netflix or Twitter. Their success has a lot to do with venturing into unchartered territories unflinchingly. Implementation of fresh, out … Continue reading
Imagine the motivation of a famished army, combating on its last legs in the midst of fire and ashes, hollering vengeful battle cries that sends shivers down the spines of their enemies, a couple of millenniums ago (that’s when this … Continue reading
17*24? Ask this from your website’s visitor & you have cooked a recipe to lose a customer. Confused. Read below. Think about answering 17*24. No matter how good you are in math, still you will feel some mental strain while … Continue reading
The updates are largely guided by GDPR and go into effect May 25, 2018. Written By Greg Finn on April 12, 2018 As Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg faced Senate and House committees in Washington, DC, this week, the platform introduced new terms around the … Continue reading
Contributor David Rodnitzky from Marketingland urges agencies and brands to stay alert and aggressive, to avoid being “Blockbustered.” by Marketingland author David Rodnitzky May 1, 2018 Blockbuster is often cited as the poster child of companies that got blindsided by … Continue reading
Google’s partnership with WordPress aims to jump-start the platform’s support of the latest web technologies — particularly those involving performance & mobile experience. Thank you to Author Michelle Robbins from Search Engine Land Google has invested heavily in shaping the architecture … Continue reading
Though Pinterest is mostly ignored by SEOs and content marketers, contributor Jessica Foster recommends using it for traffic and content promotion before your competitors find out and get in on the action. Thank you to Author Jessica Foster from Marketing Land … Continue reading